FREE Insurance Claims Assistance...Contact Us Today. We Make It Easy!
- Insurance Policy number
- Vehicle make, model, and year
- Details regarding the damage (including the date when it occurred)
It's that simple! We'll handle the rest.
How to File a Windshield Claim:
- Just like a regular insurance claim, file as soon as possible
- Be sure to file BEFORE bringing your vehicle in
- Your auto insurance claims representative will review your policy with you, making sure you are covered for the windshield replacement
- Once cleared, your vehicle is ready for the service repair
- After you pay the deductible (if any), your insurance provider will cover the remaining cost
- Any claim made with your insurance is referred to as a surcharge (although most auto insurance providers won't apply a surcharge because replacement windshields are considered unavoidable claims).
What Kind of Insurance Coverage Do You Have?
Windshield Replacement Claims apply to broken, cracked, or chipped windshields. In order to get your car insurance to pay for broken or cracked glass replacement you'll need to know your exact coverage, which can vary depending on your insurance policy:
- Your deductible is the amount of money you are required to pay the repair company before the insurance company will pay out on your claim.
Optional Glass Coverage:
- This option will pay for your windshield replacement without requiring payment of a deductible.