AUTO GLASS REPLACEMENT
Troy Auto Glass has been in business since 1962. We have learned that auto glass installations are the subject of much confusion. In fact, people have so many misconceptions about automobile glass installation that we decided to offer this consumer information message so when you need to select an auto glass company to replace your broken windshield or other car, truck or fleet vehicle windows, you can make an informed, intelligent decision.
Buying the cheapest auto glass isn’t always the most cost effective. Our company goal is to provide high-quality service at the best price to each and every customer. There is no difference between OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and OEM quality, but there is a difference compared to aftermarket. Since the impact of a stone or other object is dissipated equally around the perimeter of a well-fitting windshield, it is absorbed by the glass. A poor-fitting piece of aftermarket auto glass will crack easier. Because of this, we only use OEM and OEM quality glass in our auto glass replacements. Accept nothing less.
We offer insurance claims assistance and we will bill your insurance company directly.
We are approved and recommended by all insurance companies. Windshield and other automobile glass claims fall under the comprehensive part of your policy. In most cases your rates are not affected when you use your comprehensive coverage. You can find more about the insurance companies with work with here.
We guarantee our work with a lifetime warranty against stress cracks and leakage.
- We offer mobile services. We come to your home, office, school, etc.
- We have convenient scheduling windows.
- Every one of our technicians are fully NGA, AGRSS and DOW certified
- We offer online quotes and appointment setting.
- We provide knowledgeable and friendly customer service.
- Fully approved and recommended by your insurance company.
- We offer a full lifetime warranty on any work performed.