Coronavirus (COVID-19): Keeping our people and our customers safe
As a people-first company, the health and safety of our people and customers is always top of mind. Like many of you, we have been closely following the news and navigating these uncharted waters since first learning of the COVID-19 outbreak.
We want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to ensure that our customers and our people remain safe and healthy. We are closely following guidelines released to prevent the spread of the virus.
Here are just a few of the actions we are taking to protect our customers and employees:
- We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing our technicians’ vehicles, our shops and our office locations.
- We are providing access to alcohol gel wherever possible.
- Technicians are greeting customers from a social distance.
- As always, we encourage our employees to wash their hands frequently, refrain from touching their faces and to stay home if they aren’t feeling well.
- All vehicles are cleaned and sanitized after service is performed.
Curbside drop off and pickup
Call the store from the parking lot and an associate will meet you curbside wearing protective latex gloves and a mask. During service, you’re welcome to wait inside or outside, or leave and pick up when finished.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely to keep you and our employees safe.
We appreciate your business.