Ten Questions To Ask Before You Get Your Glass Replaced
- Do you use only Original Equipment Quality Glass (NOT after market) on all your installations?
- How long will it take for the adhesives to set up before I can safely drive my car or truck?
- Can you show me in writing from the manufacturer that the cure time is safe?
- Do you offer a lifetime guarantee against water and air leaks? And a stress break warranty?
- Are your installers Certified or do they just learn on the job?
- Will I only be required to pay my insurance deductible or will there be any other charges?
- Will you take care of billing my insurance company for me?
- Will you give a written quote for any charges I may have to pay?
- If the break is smaller than a quarter…Do you offer windshield repair as an option?
- If I have rust around my windshield…what do you do?
Once you’re satisfied that you’re working with an honest, competent professional glass shop, ask them to submit the insurance claim for you and give you a written quote for any deductible you may have to pay for.
But, if you want your vehicle to be returned to its original crash worthiness — helping to keep you and your family safe — then I invite you to call us. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and provide you with a written quote without any obligation of any kind.
If you’re in Oakland County, Macomb County or the Greater Metro Detroit area and need automobile glass replacement, insurance claims assistance, quotes, or scheduling, contact us online or call us at (248) 649-3109.